2012 has been another exciting year for men's fashion on the AnOther Website. Here, we've delved into the archives for our highlights, from the Sibling dog diary to Alistair Mackie's brilliant Instagrams and a consideration of the eclectic Menswear S/S13 hairstyles...
1) In January, AnOther covered Kim Jones' outstanding second season at Louis Vuitton with exclusive interviews from the show's stylist, and Another Man creative director, Alister Mackie, as well as the Louis Vuitton official photographer Brett Lloyd who also provided us with a brilliant selection of backstage shots.
2) An Intellectual Fashion's Donatien Grau spoke to Thom Browne, doyen of sartorial refinement and performative daringness, about his conception of fashion and his fondness for tradition.
3) In the week ahead of SIBLING's debut runway show during the London S/S13 menswear collections, the label's English Bull Terrier Mycroft kept a diary especially for AnOther documenting studio visits, mishaps, meals and sleeps as well as the creation of the collection.
4) In July, we looked at the diverse array of hairstyles on show during the menswear S/S13 shows, from bright orange dye and black leather headbands at Comme des Garçons to the coifferred updos favoured by Miharayasuhiro and Kris Van Assche.
5) AnOther presented its readers with a visual treat in October when we featured Another Man creative director Alister Mackie's beguiling selection of striking colour-themed Instagram images. Mackie talked us through his curation process and the use of colour in his styling practice.
6) Our October Object of Desire was a wonderful collection of digital-inspired silk ties ties by Hermès. These were reinterpreted for AnOther by graphic designer Matthew Lucas, who aptly created a series of mesmerising GIFs based on five of the ties.