The pop phenomenon celebrates his newfound independence in Another Man A/W16, which offers an unprecedented insight into his extraordinary world. Here, we reveal the issue's top ten highlights
1. Paul McCartney calls Harry Styles to share some wisdom from the frontlines of boyband mania, including his strangest fan encounters, tips for surviving fame and the joys of going solo.
2. The razor-sharp, straight-talking American talk show queen Chelsea Handler quizzes Harry on life, love and his first ever acting role in Christopher Nolan’s epic tale Dunkirk.
3. Harry’s big sister Gemma Styles divulges the inside story of growing up in Holmes Chapel with her brother in the years before world domination, when Harry’s only audience was a karaoke machine and his dog Max.
4. Harry brings together his all-time obsessions in a specially curated 24-page section. From Bukowski to the Beach Boys, a 13th-century poet to a lipstick-stained sheepskin coat, his favourite tattoos and personal diaries; this is a rare peek into Harry’s private world.
5. Kinky platforms, tailoring and togas from the Vivienne Westwood and Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood A/W16 collections are united in a special pull-out zine shot by Brett Lloyd and styled by Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY.
6. Eavesdrop on a conversation between 18th-century playboy Giacomo Casanova and Elvis Presley, as he imparts some hard-won wisdom on love and seduction to the ultimate teen heartthrob.
7. Admire the very best of the season’s collections, shot by photographers Marlene Marino, Sam Rock and Sarah Piantadosi, all styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
8. See three different sides to Harry Styles in Another Man’s three cover stories. The first, shot by Willy Vanderperre and styled by Alister Mackie features Harry (pre-haircut) as a rock’n’roll icon.
9. Take a nostalgic trip with Harry around the haunts of his hometown, Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, photographed by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Alister Mackie.