We are looking for a charismatic, fun and focussed Office Coordinator to help with the day-to-day running of the office
Dazed Media is the world’s leading independent fashion and culture media brand.
Twenty-five years ago, Jefferson Hack and Rankin Waddell set up a magazine that would become a movement: Dazed & Confused. The title became a lightning rod for cultural provocation – radically reframing international style culture. Today, we are an agenda-setting publishing powerhouse and the most efficient way to reach the world’s most influential audiences.
Dazed Media powers an ever-evolving network of premium digital channels and iconic print titles including Dazed, AnOther, Another Man, Hunger and Nowness.
About the role: Office Coordinator
The Office Coordinator will work closely with the Office & Operations Manager and Front of House Coordinator in the day-to-day running of the Dazed Media office. They will be the first person guests see as they walk in to our office – so we are looking for someone charismatic and fun but who can focus and be organised when needed to be.
- Acting as point of contact for all office visitors with Front of House Assistant.
- Prepping meeting spaces for client meetings, training workshops & large group visits with Front of House Assistant.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly office - keeping reception, the kitchen and other communal spaces presentable.
- Maintaining the use of the magazine cupboard and the stationary cupboard.
- Coordinate bookings for meeting rooms, couriers, international shipments and taxis.
- Coordinate magazine send outs with staff and circulations manager.
- Organise staff events - birthdays, leaving drinks etc.
- Maintain all office supplies - stationary, fashion cupboard essentials etc.
- Manage and maintain all office facilities i.e. printer, kitchen appliances etc.
- Coordinate work experience schedule and liaise with relevant universities/schools.
- Manage courier budgets and shoot logs.
- Be point of contact for cleaners, office handymen, office security etc.
- Support Office & Operations Manager with monthly office breakfast.
- Support Office & Operations Manager with all ad hoc staff and office queries.
- Pro-actively work to make the office the best space it can be.
- Cover PA to CEO during periods of annual leave.
Skills & requirements:
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to quickly build a rapport with guests and colleagues.
- A friendly and approachable attitude with an interest in fashion, music or arts.
- Confident working on an Apple Mac & Microsoft suites.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills.
How to apply
Email your CV and one-page cover letter in PDF format, together with your salary expectations and any notice period you have in your current role, to firstname.lastname@example.org with Media Activation Manager as the subject heading.
32 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays, Christmas and birthday) increasing to 37 days over five years.
The position is based in London at our creative and dynamic office on Arundel Street WC2.
You must hold the required visa to live and work in the UK.
No Agencies please.
This job post will remain live until we have filled the position.
Posting Date: 10/04/2019