We are looking for a Media Activation manager responsible for creating and implementing the media plans that we have created for our clients
Dazed Media is the world’s leading independent fashion and culture media brand.
Twenty-five years ago, Jefferson Hack and Rankin Waddell set up a magazine that would become a movement: Dazed & Confused. The title became a lightning rod for cultural provocation – radically reframing international style culture. Today, we are an agenda-setting publishing powerhouse and the most efficient way to reach the world’s most influential audiences.
Dazed Media powers an ever-evolving network of premium digital channels and iconic print titles including Dazed, AnOther, Another Man, Hunger and Nowness.
The company also encompasses a pioneering creative studio, award-winning video production, exclusive events, industry-leading talent network and efficient third-party distribution. Dazed Media Studio specialises in fashion, luxury and lifestyle communications. We partner with the world’s most ambitious brands and agencies to create brave, pioneering ideas for a global influencer community.
Select clients: Alexander McQueen, Apple, Beats by Dre, Belstaff, Burberry, Chanel, Channel 4, Converse, Diesel, Gucci, Liberty, LVMH, Mercedes-Benz, Miu, Miu, Nike, Ray-Ban, Samsung, Swarovski.
About the role: Media Activation Manager, Dazed Media
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Partnerships, Search, Social, Display, and Video, working with the sales team and suppliers, and then expertly executing those recommendations and creating media plans. The team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Reporting to Dazed Media’s Senior Media Planner, the Media Activation Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the media plans that we have created for our clients. Working closely with the Senior Ad Ops Manager too.
Duties, responsibilities & deliverables:
- Effectively manage client deliverables to deliver on time and on target
- Develop strong relationships with your client, acting as key channel expert
- Creation of media plans, explanation of the strategy to clients and working closely with the sales team to ensure the plans answer the briefs.
- Lead end of month/quarter campaign wrap ups for clients
- Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes
- Develop and execute rigorous testing plans
- Craft actionable insights for weekly and quarterly reports
Skills, experience & personal attributes:
- Partnerships media planning experience
- Passionate about Dazed Group
- Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight
- Approximately 3-5 years experience in a digital media agency
- Expert knowledge of at least one biddable platform on SEM/Social/Display/etc.
- Doubleclick or Adwords certification desirable
- Knowledge of challenges for mobile & video in programmatic
- Experience with data integration projects - e.g.DMP, Analytics, etc
- Knowledge of research and tools such as comScore, Nielsen
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Proven experience managing people/team
How to apply
Email your CV and one-page cover letter in PDF format, together with your salary expectations and any notice period you have in your current role, to email@example.com with Media Activation Manager as the subject heading.
32 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays, Christmas and birthday) increasing to 37 days over five years.
The position is based in London at our creative and dynamic office on Arundel Street WC2.
You must hold the required visa to live and work in the UK.
No Agencies please.
This job post will remain live until we have filled the position.
Posting Date: 27/03/2019