AnOther are looking for a Digital Assistant responsible for the execution of all AnOther Loves content across our digital platforms
Dazed Media is the world’s leading independent fashion and culture media brand.
Twenty-five years ago, Jefferson Hack and Rankin Waddell set up a magazine that would become a movement: Dazed & Confused. The title became a lightning rod for cultural provocation – radically reframing international style culture. Today, we are an agenda-setting publishing powerhouse and the most efficient way to reach the world’s most influential audiences.
Dazed Media powers an ever-evolving network of premium digital channels and iconic print titles including Dazed, AnOther, Another Man, Hunger and Nowness.
The Digital Assistant will act as the key member in the AnOther team responsible for the execution of all AnOther Loves content across all the digital platforms. Working alongside the AnOther digital editorial team, the Digital Assistant will be the main point of contact for AnOther’s commerce partners and also represent AnOther Loves within the company.
- Coordinate conversations between the AnOther editorial teams and product partners
- Manage calling in and returning of product for Loves photoshoots, reporting to AnOther’s fashion coordinator
- Create and update product galleries for use in editorial features on anothermag.com
- Brainstorm ideas, along with the AnOther editorial team, for product-focused features on anothermag.com
- Write product-focused editorial for anothermag.com, reporting to AnOther’s Deputy Digital Editor
- Come up with innovative new ideas to maximise potential of AnOther’s product partnerships
- Coordinate and manage the AnOther Loves Instagram account, across grid and Stories, reporting to AnOther’s Social Media Editor
- Liaise with talent regarding future social and editorial collaborations
- Build and maintain product-focused Pinterest boards on AnOther pinterest
- Liaise with the design teams for the creation of assets
- Oversee the social calendars and update schedules
- Track Another’s affiliate data and work with Digital Marketing Manager to optimise results on paid social
- Monitor data on shoppable editorial via Google Analytics and use to inform ongoing editorial strategy
Location: London WC2.
Terms: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 10am – 6.30pm
Send your CV and one-page Cover Letter as a PDF document. Include links to online portfolio.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Digital Assistant, AnOther Loves”
Deadline: September 14th