Daily tasks include:
- Picking up and returning samples
- Researching designers according to the brief
- Assisting on shoots for Another Man mag
- Helping the fashion assistants on different tasks (model castings, shopping appointments)
- Assisting with fashion week scheduling and show prep
- Maintaining and organising the fashion cupboard
What we're looking for:
- IT skills - Basic Microsoft Office
- Hard working, organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and flexible.
- Knowledge of London and an experience in magazines / styling would be preferable.
- Proven interest in styling
- Affinity with Another Man and interest in Fashion, Music and Culture
What you will learn / we will teach you:
- A valuable insight into fashion, styling and the magazine publishing industry.
- Understanding how to interpret a fashion brief and research for editorial shoots.
- On-set experience and insight into the collaborative shoot process.
- Scheduling and organising all aspects of show prep during Fashion Week.
- Will gain strong organisation skills in relation to the running of the fashion cupboard.
- Broad understanding of all major fashion brands and PR's.
The placement would run for 1 month - to be negotiated at your convenience. The role is full-time and is office based - usually running from Monday to Friday 10.00am - 6pm; however flexibility is required due to the nature of the role. We cover reasonable expenses (inc travel).
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org