Following on from yesterday's Christmas List, today we present another selection of delectable gifts, this time from AnOther Magazine editor Nancy Waters. A beautiful Inez and Vinoodh ring takes centre stage, alongside luxurious chocolate truffles and a charming - but handy - desk companion.
1. Inez and Vinoodh Rose Gold, Oxidised Silver and Diamond Rings
Why did you love this ring?
I love the irreverent use of materials, the oxidised silver with the rose gold, and the way the diamond is hung so that you can see the whole stone, is so simple and beautiful.
Where do you keep your jewellery at night?
In a black leather Liberty embossed box.
What other jewellery do you wear?
My gold and diamond eternity wedding band, my engagement ring which belonged to my great grandmother, and a small gold heart on a string given to me by my parents.
What's your favourite item of jewellery in history?
Jackie Kennedy's charm bracelet.
What are you looking forward to most about Christmas?
How will you spend New Years Eve?
With close friends, good food and a log fire.
2. A copy of Nelson Mandela's Autobiography, Long Walk To Freedom.
4. A handsome desk companion in the form of this Anthropologie Wilderness String Dispenser.
5. The handmade Le Labo Cedre 11 Candle, combines scents of cedar, birchwood and gaiac essence.
6. An ever handy Moleskine Large Ruled Soft Notebook.
7. These Neal's Yard Lavender Bath Salts, to further encourage Christmas relaxation.
8. Charbonnel et Walker have created the ultimate decadent treat, Sea Salt Caramel Truffles.
9. This Comme des Garçons Wallet.
10. A Burley Bee Bike Trailer.
Text by Rhiannon Wastell